Come to visit and enjoy an adventure in one of the most active volcanoes in Guatemala. High of 2500 m above sea level, its impressive environment is formed by humid forest and rocks.
To visit Pacaya National Park, climbing experience is not required, the volcano is very accessible and easy to climb. It offers one of the most breathtaking view to see the fumaroles and watch it from few meters away is a unique experience.
For this very speciale adventure, we pick you up at your hotel in Antigua and assure the transfer by shuttle to Pacaya Volcano. From there, we begin the ascension from San Francisco village, it takes around 1 and half hour up and 1 hour for the descent. For this tour we propose you 2 options, a departure in the morning or the other one in the afternoon.
- 8:00am Picking up at your hotel in Antigua or Guatemala city.
- 9:00am Arrival at San Francisco village and begin of the ascension for about 2hrs hike.
- 12:00pm Descent to the village.
- 1:00pm Arrival at San Francisco village and trasnsfer back to your hotel
- 2:00pm Picking up at your hotel in Antigua or Guatemala city.
- 3:00pm Arrival at San Francisco village and begin of the ascension for about 2hrs hike.
- 6:00pm Descent to the village.
- 7:00pm Arrival at San Francisco village and trasnsfer back to your hotel.
|Included||Pick up/drop off in your hotel, transport for transfer, entrance fee and a tour guide|
|Included||Meals and (tips Optional)|
|Departure Time/ Place||8:00 AM/ Antigua Guatemala|